Conferences, schools, workshops
- I will be in person at the Dagstuhl seminar
Quantum Cryptanalysis in October 2021.
I will be on the poster committee for
Alice & Eve 2021!
The deadline to submit your poster is October 15, 2021 and the event
will happen in Nijmegen on November 12, 2021.
- I attended the BIRS workshop
Supersingular Isogeny Graphs in Cryptography.
- I was be one of the lecturers at the epic Isogeny school this summer.
My notes on the Decisional Diffie Hellman problem and Genus theory are available
PCMI 2021 Graduate Summer School, July 26-30, 2021
I was a TA for Kristin Lauter's course on Supersingular Isogeny Graphs in Cryptography.
You can find more about the contents of our week at this
page with all the materials.
- Dutch Mathematical Congress, April 6-7, 2021
I gave a talk in the QSC session.
Post-Quantum Cryptography for Embedded Systems at the Lorentz Center in Leiden (organized online), October 2020
The collaboration we started there was successful: CTIDH: Faster constant-time CSIDH.
- ECC 2019, December 2-4, 2019,
- Isogeny-Based Cryptography Workshop, September 16-17, 2019,
- Women in Numbers, August 26-30, 2019,
project: Isogeny graphs. Lead by Kristin Lauter and Chloe Martindale, with Laia Amoros Carafi and
- Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry, July 9-13, 2019,
- CMI-HIMR Summer School In Computational Number Theory, June 17-28, 2019,