Jana SotákováI am a PhD student of Christian Schaffner, Serge Fehr and Peter Bruin at Institute for Logic, Language and Computation at the University of Amsterdam (ILLC) and a part of the QuSoft Crypto group. I started my PhD in 2019 and expect to graduate in the Fall of 2023.
I am working on:
- post-quantum cryptography, especially isogeny-based cryptography,
- computational number theory,
- quantum algorithms used for cryptanalysis.
- On April 5, I gave a talk at the ACCESS seminar talking about CTIDH: constant time CSIDH. You can check the slides.
- In March 2022, I attended Isogeny-based Cryptography Workshop and gave a talk about Breaking DDH using genus theory. Slides here.
- I will be a teaching assistant" for Kristin Lauter at the PCMI 2022 Graduate Summer School from July 17-August 6, 2022.
- With WIQD, we are organizing a Annual WIQD Symposium: “Defying Gravity” on May 3, 2022! Sign up here!
PapersGoogle scholar, DBLP database entry, IACR database, ORCID.
- CTIDH: Faster constant-time CSIDH
Gustavo Banegas, Daniel J. Bernstein, Fabio Campos, Tung Chou, Tanja Lange, Michael Meyer, Benjamin Smith, Jana Sotáková
Available on the website and eprint Report 2021/633.
Also available as video on Youtube, and a published paper.
Slides from my ACCESS talk. Slides from the CHES talk.
Explicit connections between supersingular isogeny graphs and Bruhat--Tits trees
Laia Amorós, Annamaria Iezzi, Kristin Lauter, Chloe Martindale, and Jana Sotáková
To appear in WIN-E 3 proceedings.
Available on eprint and here.
Breaking the decisional Diffie-Hellman problem for class group actions using genus theory
Wouter Castryck and Jana Sotáková and Frederik Vercauteren
Crypto 2020, published paper, Best Paper Award
preprint available on eprint.
- Adventures in Supersingularland
joint work with Sarah Arpin, Catalina Camacho-Navarro, Kristin Lauter, Joelle Lim, Kristina Nelson and Travis Scholl
Experimental Mathematics, available in Open Access at https://doi.org/10.1080/10586458.2021.1926009.
preprint available at eprint or at arXiv.
Eta quotients and class fields of imaginary quadratic fields
masters thesis under the supervision of Marco Streng (Leiden, 2017) available here
Where to find me on the WebMy QuSoft profile . My ILLC website. My CWI website. My LinkedIn. Google scholar page. DBLP database entry. IACR database entry. My ORCID ID.
My old website that contains some notes I've written.
An accurate log of my athletics endeavours can be found here. I even have an Olympic.org site! I attended the Youth Olympic Games in 2010: Wikipediaeven has an entry about my race.
My Alma Mater profile.
My blog. If my blog interests you, please send me a message. I will start blogging again.